5: 1-14 |
All verses are from the New
Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed
by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what
God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will.
Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.
Therefore, prepare your minds for action; be self-controlled; set your hope
fully on the grace to be given you when Jesus Christ is revealed. As obedient
children, do not conform to the evil desires you had when you lived in ignorance.
But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; for it is
written: "Be holy, because I am holy."
1 Peter 1:13-16
The Secret to Abundant Living: Learning How To Ask (Ten Steps to God: Excellent suggestions for cultivating your daily prayer life.) I have the verses included in step #1 of this handout hyperlinked in my webblog.
Why should Men attend a PromiseKeeper's Conference? -or- "When the chips
are down in your life, are you Boromir or Aragorn?" My thoughts in April 2003 on
PromiseKeepers and the value of men's covenant groups.
Images of Jesus Christ: No one living today knows what Jesus looked like,
but these images suggest what might have been.
- 14 Digital Bible Translations Online by the Int'l Bible Society
- Blue Letter Bible Institute
- Bible for your Palm Handheld: QuickVerse
/ Session Handouts
- WPC Spiritual Fitness Class Sunday School Class Lessons: Restoring Margin to Our Lives
- Lessons of Christian Stewardship from the Life of the Steward of Gondor (Lesson ideas using the LOTR-ROTK Extended DVD)
- Margin: Restoring Emotional, Physical, Financial, & Time Reserves to Overloaded Lives by Dr Richard Swenson
- Lesson 1 Handout: What is "Margin" and Why Do We Need It?
- Lesson 2 Handout: Finding Time for What Matters Most
- Lesson 3 Handout: Prescriptions for Hurried Lives
- Lesson 4 Handout: Restoring Emotional Energy / Recharging Batteries
- Jesus in the Garden
of Gethsemane: A Good Friday Day Camp Lesson on Luke
22: 39-54 (April 2004)
- Gnosticism and Blasphemy:
Old Ideas with a New Cover (An Analysis of Beyond
Belief: The Secret Gospel of Thomas by Elaine Pagels. (November
Vision for Technology Use in the 21st Century Church" (June
a Life Transformed: Reflections on Romans 12:2" (July 2003)
for Parents, Grandparents, and other Caregivers
- My work in progress: Digital
- My online workshop curriculum: Christian
Perspectives on Technology.
Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
Christianity by C.S. Lewis
for a Lifetime by James Dobson
Self-Reliant Children in a Self-Indulgent World : Seven Building
Blocks for Developing Capable Young People by H. Stephen Glenn
and Jane Nelsen
Fourth and Goal by
Focus on the
Listen to the World
English translation of the Bible in MP3 format (free - public
and In-Touch Magazine
Insight for Living website
Links you to a randomly selected Christian website
March 23, 2005
Online Publications | Educational
Technology | K-State Wildcats
Christian Web Resources | Just for
Fun! | POW/MIAs
Return to the homepage of the Texas
Contact me using this
This work is licensed under a Creative