If you want to contact Wesley regarding a possible speaking engagement for a conference keynote, breakout session, or workshop, please use this booking inquiry form. Please note Wes does NOT accept any paid guests posts or advertising on his blog.
For anything else use the form below:
Alternatively, contact Wesley via:
- phone during weekly business hours (US Central time) at (405) 698-0701.
- email to wfryer at pobox dot com
- send a Mastodon direct message or reply to @firstname.lastname@example.org
- send a twitter direct message or reply to wfryer
- post a comment on Wes’ blog (on a post related to your question / idea)
Please use the communication modality which best fits your need and context. If you need to contact Wes about a time-sensitive appointment DO NOT rely on an asynchronous option like email.
We live in a digital world, but email quantity can impede timely communication. Using the phone is still a very effective means of communication!