Dr. Wesley Fryer (@wfryer) is the Technology Integration and Innovation Specialist and Digital Literacy / Media Literacy teacher at Casady School in Oklahoma City. As a teacher, author, speaker, EdCamp organizer, and digital storyteller, Wes supports innovation, creativity, media literacy, STEM, and engaged learning in schools. More information is available on his bio page.
To inquire about availability and booking, please contact Wes using this electronic form.
Learn more about Wes’:
Wes’ online press kit is available with photos and more information for conference / event organizers.
— 📱Malcolm Wilson 🏴 (@claganach) February 13, 2018
— 🚀 Tammy G. Parks, M.Ed 🌕 (@TParks) August 27, 2016
— Yau-Jau Ku (@yaujauku) November 13, 2015
* Since 2005 Wesley has presented keynotes, workshops and other professional development / conference sessions in mainland China (2007, 2009 & 2011), Hong Kong, New Zealand, Egypt, Qatar, The Dominican Republic, Canada and Brazil in addition to numerous U.S. states.
— Denise LegoreSeawood (@dlegore) June 5, 2015
Additional resources about Wes and Wes’ speaking services include:
- One page flyer about Wes’ speaking services (PDF)
- Recent & upcoming keynotes / presentations / workshops
- Bio & program photos
- Videoconference workshops (a full list from the CILC)
- W-9 (Speed of Creativity Learning LLC)
Get challenged in your thinking about privacy by Wes’ TEDxWallerMiddleSchool presentation from November 2016, “Digital Citizenship in the Surveillance State.”
Check out Wes’ TEDxOU presentation from January 2013, “Becoming Your Family’s Digital Witness.”
Watch this 6.5 minute video on “Why Playing with Media and Mapping Media Matters” to hear some of Dr. Fryer’s ideas about multimedia communication.
Wes shared the opening pre-conference keynote for the 2014 K-12 Online Conference titled, “Igniting Innovation in Teaching and Learning.”
Wesley posts audio and video podcasts on three FREE channels: